Monday, August 20, 2012

How Majestic Is Your Name

"Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!" Psalm 8:1









 This week Jason and I are enjoying a little bit of God's marvelous creation.  

I will not be posting any new content this week.  However, I will be posting a few of my favorite posts from the first few months of this new journey of blogging.  Some are posts that you seemed to enjoy; some are posts that surprised me by what came out as I wrestled through my thoughts; and all of them are near and dear to my heart.  I hope you will enjoy them.

Look for a new post with pictures of where we've been next week.  I look forward to sharing them with you!

Grace and peace be yours in abundance!

Jessica :)

P.S.  These photos were taken by Jason and I a few years ago at Glacier National Park in Montana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment