Friday, September 14, 2012


Ah...I've been out enjoying the afternoon with a friend.  It has meant that I have not been able to post here today. 

I began the morning with continuing to formulate some interesting thoughts about the Sabbath which I began yesterday.  I will wait and share them with you next week. 

Perhaps a good word for your Sabbath this week will be to do what I have done.  Seek out a friend and spend time enjoying their company.  Get to know one another better.  Laugh together.  Converse about deep things.  Learn from one another.  Go to lunch.  Enjoy dinner.  Extend the grace and peace of Christ to one another.  Listen for Him in the midst of conversation and follow.  Leave changed and refreshed giving praise.

Grace and peace be ours in abundance as we enjoy life with the people God has put in our lives.  As we spend time with them may we be refreshed because we have met Him in the midst of their presence.

Jessica :)

No comments:

Post a Comment