Friday, April 5, 2013

For Always

Inspiration came as I was doing the dishes while listening to Matt Maher’s Alive Again album a couple of weeks ago.  I sat down during ‘Garden’ and began writing this.  I love it.  I can just imagine Jesus’ words to me in the midst of this season of resurrection.  I think of the story from fall to eternity and I am amazed at the love of God for man, for me.  Enjoy!

Redemption, Love.
Restoration, Love.
That is where we’re headed, Love.
We've traveled a painful road, Love.
But there’s beauty ahead, Love.
We’ll replace the ashes with fruit from the trees
And be full, Love.
Ever what I’ve wanted;
It’s what you’ve been made for all along.
Together, Love.
For always

  
***

Grace and peace be ours in abundance as we receive the gift of love we have been offered in Christ and respond to it.  May we find that we live abundantly a quality of LIFE we’ve been made for all along as we trust God in the midst of all things.

Jessica :)

No comments:

Post a Comment